The guidelines for using Abilityhere’s website, which may be found at https://abilityhere.com/, are outlined in these terms and conditions.
We presume that by using this website, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions listed on this page, stop using Abilityhere.
In these terms and conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements, the terms “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to the individual logging onto this website and agreeing to the terms and conditions set forth by the company. Our company is referred to as “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us.” The terms “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” designate both the client and us.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of the money required in order for us to carry out the process of helping the client in the most suitable way with the specific goal of satisfying the client’s needs with regard to the provision of the Company’s stated services, in compliance with and subject to, Pakistani law as it is currently in effect.
The terms listed above, as well as any additional terms used in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she/they, are understood to be interchangeable and to refer to the same.
All content on Abilityhere is protected by intellectual property rights owned by Abilityhere and/or its licensors, unless otherwise indicated. Every right to intellectual property is reserved. The limitations outlined in these terms and conditions apply to your personal use of this content that you may access from Abilityhere.
You ought not to:
- Republish content from this page.
- Material from Abilityhere may be sold, rented, or sublicensed.
- Duplicate, reproduce, or replicate any content from Abilityhere.
- Reshare Abilityhere material on other places.
Commencement of this Agreement is set for this date. The Free Terms and Conditions Generator assisted us in creating our terms and conditions.
Certain sections of this website provide users with the ability to submit and exchange information and thoughts. Before a comment appears on the website, Abilityhere does not screen, edit, publish, or review it.
The thoughts and opinions expressed here do not necessarily represent Abilityhere, its agents, or its affiliates. The ideas and views expressed in comments are those of the person who posted them.
Abilityhere disclaims all duty for the Comments and for any costs, damages, or liabilities resulting from the use, publication, or visibility of the Comments on this website, to the degree allowed by applicable laws.
Abilityhere maintains the right to review all Comments and delete any that can be deemed offensive, improper, or in violation of these terms and conditions.
You certify and affirm that:
- You own all the required licenses and consents to publish the Comments on our website, and you are free to do so; the Comments do not violate any third party’s copyright, patent, or trademark, among other intellectual property rights.
- There is nothing in the Comments that violates someone’s privacy or is defamatory, libelous, offensive, obscene, or otherwise illegal.
- The Comments will not be used to advertise, solicit, or support any illegal conduct, custom, or any commercial activity.
By using this form, you give Abilityhere permission to use, copy, edit, and for others to use, copy, edit, and/or modify any of your comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Creating Links to Our Content
Without our previous written consent, the following organizations are permitted to link to our website:
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Government agencies.
- Online directory distributors, and system-wide accredited businesses may link to our website in the same way that they link to the websites of other listed businesses.
- However, soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping centers, and charity fundraising groups are not permitted to link to our website.
These groups are allowed to link to our home page, publications, or other pages on the website as long as the link satisfies the following requirements: (a) it must not be misleading in any way; (b) it must not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its goods or services; and (c) it must be appropriate given the context of the linking party’s website.
Other link requests from the following categories of organizations may be taken into consideration and approved:
- Well-known sources of information for consumers and/or businesses.
- dot.com community pages.
- Associations or other groups that support charity.
- Distributors of online directories.
- Online portals.
- Accounting, legal, and consulting firms.
- Educational institutions; and trade associations.
If we determine that (a) the link would not reflect poorly on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has no unfavorable records with us; (c) the visibility of the hyperlink will benefit us and make up for the lack of Abilityhere; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information, we will approve link requests from these organizations.
These organizations are allowed to link to our home page as long as the link satisfies the following requirements: (a) it must not be misleading in any manner; (b) it must not falsely suggest sponsorship, support, or approval of the linking party and its goods or services; and (c) it must be appropriate given the context of the linking party’s website.
Please email Abilityhere to let us know if you are one of the organizations mentioned in paragraph 2 above and would like to link to our website.
Kindly provide your name, the name of your organization, your contact details, the URL of your website, a list of any URLs you plan to connect to our website, and a list of URLs on our website that you would like to link to. Await a reply for two to three weeks.
Organizations with approval can link to our website in the following ways:
- By using our company name.
- The uniform resource locator that is being linked to.
- Or any other explanation of our website that is being linked to and makes sense given the context and style of the content on the website of the linking party.
Without a trademark license agreement, Abilityhere’s logo or other artwork cannot be used for linking.
You are not permitted to build frames around our webpages that change the visual presentation or look of our website in any manner without our prior consent in writing.
Responsibility for Content
Anything that appears on your website is not our responsibility. You pledge to defend and safeguard us from any claims arising from your website. Any website that could be construed as defamatory, pornographic, or unlawful, or that violates, advocates, or infringes upon the rights of third parties, should not have any link(s) on it.
We have the right to ask that any or all links to our website be taken down. You give us permission to promptly remove any and all links to our website upon request. Additionally, we maintain the right, at any moment, to amend these terms and conditions as well as the linking policy. You accept these linking terms and conditions by linking to our website on a regular basis.
Links on our website are being removed
You are welcome to get in touch with us at any time if you discover a link on our website that offends you for any reason. While we are not required to do so or to answer you personally, we will take requests to remove links into consideration.
We make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, completeness, or correctness of the information on this website, nor do we guarantee that it will continue to be accessible or that the content will be maintained current.
Notice of Disclaimer
We disclaim all representations, warranties, and conditions with regard to our website and the use of this website, to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law. Nothing included herein will:
- Limit or exclude our and your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit or exclude our and your liability for death or personal injury.
- Limit or exclude any liability in any manner that is prohibited by applicable law.
- Exclude any liability that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The exclusions and limitations of responsibility outlined in this section and other places in the disclaimer: (a) are governed by the paragraph that comes before it; and (b) apply to all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including contractual, tortual, and duty-related liabilities.
We disclaim all liability for any loss or harm of any kind as long as the website, its contents, and services are offered without charge.